Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a gorgeous cold day in the Midwest, time to take the z out and drop the top a little while. Just one of those days you want to drive. You know exactly what I mean. I get on the highway, im surrounded by z's..ok so that was fun for about a minute. After the grandmas moved and I broke from the pack, about 5 minutes up the road, what do I see? The prettiest black 55 you ever did see. I knew what it was a mile back. Thankfully no one could hear my inside voice cursing at me. Ok, I pull up, im in the inside, he's in the middle. Two kids, no older than 30's ish at best. I point to the 55, say SWEET! and they both smile, then fall back.

Just when I think I was alone on the road, enjoying my 100mph flow, up comes the 55 and literally made me stand still. Within 3 seconds he was a black dot on horizon ahead of me [there was no one else on the road he was hard to miss] but he smiled and blew me a kiss on the way by [I laughed my *** off and cheered him on]. It was amazing lol.. SAD for the z but amaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!

I thought ya'll would enjoy that.

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,842 Posts
I am not saying a word my dear

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts