Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bill, lets work a deal with your MB dealer to raffle a 08 AMG55. Winners choice of colors. Sell 100 tickets at $1000.00 each. First drawing narrows to 25 tickets (this allows buying out others etc) Second drawing down to 5 tickets and last drawing is the winner. No tax break as you are a business but what the heck still make enuf to run the thing for several years and supplement with membership plans as they are.

I did this in 1988 with a Corvette for the National Guard scholarship fund and we cleared several thou. Was a funny outcome. We drew down to 10 tickets and a fellow bought out six others. Everyone knew he would win,,,NOT, a lady from Salisbury won with one ticket. She still has the car and drives it every summer to the After annual training bash at my lake house. I still sponsor the bash even after retiring in 95, it is winding down though, these younger soldiers don't party like the old guys once did, skiing necked, skinny dippin wid all the wives and gurl frinds, howlin at tha moon til tha sun came up and then workin all day. Jus a thought.....:hail::hail::hail: Mr Bill...:hail::hail::hail:

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
I'm up for this. But let's shoot for 200 tickets at $500 a pop. If we don't sell the tickets by a certain time, the money goes back to the ticket holder.

Damn I love to gamble.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts