Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings:

New here and thought I'd say hello. We've had our 2006 SLK 350 for about 2 years now. It has the AMG Sport Package, Comfort Package, Lighting Package, Entertainment Package, Premium Package, and some other options like the 7 speed auto with "paddle" shifters and the wood trim. Firemist red in color. We're the second owners and just rolled 30K miles during a cruise through Yellowstone National Park this past weekend. If anyone is headed out our way, give us a shout, we don't see many MBs in our area!

Regards-
Steve (and Alison)

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,487 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see Woolly has a Triumph... I've got a BSA 650 Lightning all torn up in the shop that I hope to go vintage racing with. We're only 3.5 hours from Miller Motorsports Park. I'm trying to get my wife to do a trackday in the SLK.

This is our second SLK; we had a '99 230 before this one.

Steve
hmmmm.... looks like I will need to upgrade to have an Avatar.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
I see Woolly has a Triumph... I've got a BSA 650 Lightning all torn up in the shop that I hope to go vintage racing with. We're only 3.5 hours from Miller Motorsports Park. I'm trying to get my wife to do a trackday in the SLK.
Here you go . .

Many years ago, I had an BSA A65 (and an A10, C15 and a Bantam (my first bike back in the early '70s)).

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK350
18,722 Posts
Welcome from Portland, Oregon. We spent last year in the hills of Idaho, with the top down, air scarf on and clear skies watching the Perseid Meteor shower. Watching the stars from a SLK is the only way to go.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Greetings from Tennessee !

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Welcome from the Redwoods

I have family in Boise . . . so I get up your way 3-4 times a year (it is why I got the SLK) . . . if you ever come this way (Northern California) be sure to go though Christmas Valley/Silver Lake . . . Then on to Medford/Grants Pass to get to 101 or I-5.

And welcome!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan via Dallas Texas.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts