Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,048 Posts
also, the seller is claiming 312 HP for this 5/2007 model; i thought the power bump didn't come until after 2008?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I don't know why people want to turn to turn things into what they are not.

I myself would like some different wheels and maybe the hood fins someday.

But I would never want to try to pass it as a 55. It makes no sense.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
The biggest crime is badging it as a 55 when it is a 350!!!!!!!!

All that money on chrome add ons and he still has the A20 headunit????:soap:
:td:I could live with factory style SLK 55 and ///AMG rebadging more than this tacky dollar store shi... stuff. Embarrassing

Attachments

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
YIKES! Chrometastic! :bling::td:

I don't see a problem about AMGing your 350/280 (I personally love the AMG look), but don't put the AMG logo! That's just tacky.

B

·
0 Posts

I don't see a problem about AMGing your 350/280 (I personally love the AMG look), but don't put the AMG logo! That's just tacky.
Bleen

I agree with you, I have a 280 and I am putting an OEM AMG spoiler on it as well. I looked at buying an AMG, but after shopping around for insurance and a few other things the 280 was cheaper in the long run for myself to buy and maintain.. On that note I would not put ANY AMG badges on my 280. It's just stupidity..I am very proud of my 280.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts

Not only tacky, but it's not even a real AMG logo. Where's the rest of the logo?
Nice that he kept the original SLK350 letters in case the new owner wants them back.

·
Registered
58 Posts
May I play the devil's advocate here? Drop all the bling badging, by all means drop it. What is left? It appears to be a nice looking, low mileage 2007 SLK350 at probably a decent price. OK! Just my opinion! Flame away!

B

·
0 Posts
-1- , I disagree with you. Having genuine diamonds on the badges shows class. Those are real diamonds aren't they?
Sorry nope thoes are glass or cubic zirconia's I have seen them once for sale on kijiji

1 - 17 of 17 Posts