Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

As you know, we have a few paid memberships levels for SLKWorld. This allows members to have paid memberships or donate funds to support SLKWorld! And in return, supporters receive additional features, with only ads for site sponsors.

Just about a million people have visited SLKWorld this past year, and millions more will visit in the future. The bandwidth and server requirements are very costly, so we must do what we can to raise funds to offset those costs. Additionally, the continued development of SLKWorld requires your support. With the help of many supporting members we met these cost this past year.

I do want to Thank the many members that have helped to support this site over the past year (a few have been contacted this week for shipping info)

I JUST WANTED TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR HELPING MAKE SLKWORLD.COM THE SITE IT IS TODAY.... supporting memberships or not, its you that have made this site what it is today...

WE WISH YOU A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR FROM SLKWORLD.COM AND ALL OUR MODERATORS

Regards
Bill T

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Thanks Bill for all you do for this site. We all appreciate everything you and the mods deal with on a daily basis to make this the great (and friendly) site that it is.:tu:

·
Registered
297 Posts
How I understand you Bill, I´am a moderator in a MB forum in Spain and the costs just drives´us crazy. I´ve build a Club about 2 years ago and its still difficult.

I appreciate all your work around here, this is a splendid forum. Keep the good working!

I wish the best for all of you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.