Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered 2016 SLC43
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Call an ambulance for Jeff >:D. This is what cars are for , 350 mile round trip yesterday :grin: it's great on the greasy roads although the rear tyres aren't going to last long :surprise:
I particularly like the way the engrained dirt highlights the curvaceous rear end and almost blanks out the rear numberplate , it also helps to not reflect the sunlight off the bodywork >:D
I'm not being cheeky , just trying to give everyone something to laugh at , mainly me for the state of my car !

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG; 2000 SLK320
210 Posts
I didn't realise Wirral was in Australia. Nice grimy distressed look though.:wink:

·
Registered 2016 SLC43
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys should know by now I can't operate a computer , i would just read the text then stand on the other side of the screen to view the pic , it works in my simple world , I don't even have a camera on my old Samsung phone , let alone a smartphone , but I still manage to make and receive calls , sometimes even send a text , minus any pics obviously !

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,379 Posts
I rotated it for you

·
96,379 Posts
That is the picture you should enter for rotm

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,510 Posts
Call an ambulance for Jeff >:D. This is what cars are for , 350 mile round trip yesterday :grin: it's great on the greasy roads although the rear tyres aren't going to last long :surprise:
I particularly like the way the engrained dirt highlights the curvaceous rear end and almost blanks out the rear numberplate , it also helps to not reflect the sunlight off the bodywork >:D
I'm not being cheeky , just trying to give everyone something to laugh at , mainly me for the state of my car !
If you had fun and had a smile on your face the entire drive it was definitely worth it! >:D

·
Registered 2016 SLC43
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is the picture you should enter for rotm
I probably would if I knew how to substitute one of the hooligan pics for that but I really can't keep asking other people to do it for me :wink:
I'm just pleased you've answered the post so I know your ok after seeing it

·
96,379 Posts

·
Registered 2016 SLC43
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've already read them , I know your my American twin brother , the cleaner one of us though :grin:
Swap it for the one that my face is most visible if you can
Thanks for your patience , you'll be in for a hard time next year when I ask you to help with a video of a lap of the Nurburgring ,
Cheers Jeff
Paul

·
Registered 1999 SLK230-sold
15,261 Posts
Jeff 20 Miles a day.....:surprise::surprise:You might want to increase your miles a little say like 50 Miles a day so they engine can reach operation temp.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
96,379 Posts
:D operating temp reached after 5 miles Daniel

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
13,164 Posts
:D operating temp reached after 5 miles Daniel
But you're supposed to upshift to at least 2nd :wink: when you're on the road.

·
96,379 Posts

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
13,164 Posts
Not the same thing. He's running a CVT in that puppy.

·
96,379 Posts
you mean a Mr. Fusion Home Energy Reactor

·
Registered
628 Posts
I think mine is dirtier than that on average at this time of year. It's a little more difficult to see it because it's black, which *always* looks a little dirty anyway. >:D

G

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.