Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Around 5:30pm on Wednesday 6-5-2019 at the intersection of Union Mills/Black Cat Road and Richmond Road, Virginia USA.

About 6 miles West of Zion Crossroads I spotted a:

Silver SLK, 2008 or so, heading North on Black Cat Road. I was in my Silver Subaru Forester, I lowered my left side glass and gave the driver a "Thumbs Up" :tu:

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
94,118 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you did not card em? :D

Carding means giving them the SLKWorld Business Card:

https://www.slkworld.com/general-discussion/50921-slkworld-business-cards.html

Also,

How to spot, track, engage, capture and card an SLK

https://www.slkworld.com/ive-spotted-slk/421730-how-spot-track-engage-capture-card-slk.html
Couldn't have done that even if I had a card. The SLK I saw was headed for the interstate that I just exited off of and going the opposite direction. If I had spun around and followed it would probably have resulted in a high speed chase down I 64 for quite a number of miles. Also this was not good timing - I was bringing my wife home from a hospital stay and she would not have understood the importance of the occasion. She doesn't even understand the importance of owning a SLK. ;-)

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
94,118 Posts
Couldn't have done that even if I had a card. The SLK I saw was headed for the interstate that I just exited off of and going the opposite direction. If I had spun around and followed it would probably have resulted in a high speed chase down I 64 for quite a number of miles. Also this was not good timing - I was bringing my wife home from a hospital stay and she would not have understood the importance of the occasion. She doesn't even understand the importance of owning a SLK. ;-)
I hear you brother. My wife hates my slk. Hated all 3 of em. Won't drive in it. Great! More room for the gfs :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts