Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While in the Netherlands on my MB EDP trip, I went to this little village to get a cappuccino. My car was looking hot on those uniquely European, small, cobblestone streets, so I had to take a photo.

This village had some sort of college nearby, and there were lots of students on their way to class.

If you look at this photo very closely, you'll spot someone paying the parking meter and a student using his cellphone to take a photo of my car! This is classic, because throught my entire trip in the car, people would pop out their phones and snap a shot while I was driving. I just managed to catch this guy.

Attachments

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Nice... storm red looks beautiful, keep the pics coming, and thanks for sharing.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu: It's always nice when others appreciate the same things we like. I can WITHOUT hesitation, state I LOVE YOUR CAR!:le:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:tu: It's always nice when others appreciate the same things we like. I can WITHOUT hesitation, state I LOVE YOUR CAR!:le:
I love my car too. When I saw it for the first time, I was excited (and a certain part of me was definitely tingling). I only got this way once before; when I was dating that cheerleader from Pepperdine University!

But honestly, you could park this next to a Ferrari and I'd take my SLK. Well, maybe I'd fancy a F430 and I'd have no hesitation going for a Koenigsegg CCX, but this SLK looks and feels like it belongs with the real expensive toys.

These last couple of days I've been waking up with a rapid heartbeat. I think its because "today could be the day that the dealer calls me for delivery!" Coffee certainly doesn't help, but a good shot of Tequila goes well with an Spanish omlette for breakfast.

I've already checked the weather and it's looking like the first hot weekend of 2007! Global Warming = bring it on!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts