Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could use a hood for my 2000 slk 230, I prefer silver being my car is silver. I could use both front fenders too. anybody have one. I don't really want a slightly damaged hood or i'd just fix mine. I can travel or pay for shipping.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
need any head lights I have a pair of OME head lights with signal lamps the leans is missing on left side passenger side on turn signal. Other then that they a in good shape lenses could use a bit of polishing while they are out.Make offer shipping is around $20.00 per box 2 boxes.

Will take pictures if anyone interested.:usa:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i don't need headlights. i have crystal clear ones.

I still need a hood. I didn't think this would be that difficult.

·
Super Moderator
17,144 Posts
There was a guy parting out his slk, search the slk forum he may still have some stuff left. Check your local bone yard, sometimes those guys are part of a network and can locate one for you.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hood

I don't think you'll find one here. Also, unless you want to spend a hours going to every junkyard in the Cities, (because when you call and ask if the hood is in good shape, they say yes but won't look at it! or at least that's what I found)

You can hop on line and just order a used one. Do some googling and you'll find the sites.

check Ebay too.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't think you'll find one here. Also, unless you want to spend a hours going to every junkyard in the Cities, (because when you call and ask if the hood is in good shape, they say yes but won't look at it! or at least that's what I found)

You can hop on line and just order a used one. Do some googling and you'll find the sites.

check Ebay too.
I looked online last year and some generic operator lady actually called me all happy and excited and told me she had a great deal on one. Only $1275 plus shipping from AZ. The she immediately asked if i was going to use my visa or amex card and what my address was. I "accidentally" hung up on her.

·
Banned
46 Posts
Genuine hood

I could use a hood for my 2000 slk 230, I prefer silver being my car is silver. I could use both front fenders too. anybody have one. I don't really want a slightly damaged hood or i'd just fix mine. I can travel or pay for shipping.
Thanks
This might help:
ENGINE HOOD. ENGINE HOOD. 2000 Mercedes SLK 230 KOMPRESSOR # 1708800957, 1708800157

You can prep and prime it and have it sprayed for about $300.
I checked my area and there are none, same at my suppliers. This is the only one I could source which is in stock.
Good Luck

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,650 Posts
FYI, post is over 2 years old.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts