Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holly Holmer i remember like it was Yesterday...... The 1st time i laid Eyes on my Betty that small Skirt that 3rd Button was open just enuff 2 give me a Climpse off them Irish you know what........... them Eyes i looked into it the 1st Night ......:):):)

saying got you Sucker.......:(:(:(:( them sweet Lips that reminded me of my Grannys Black Forest Torte when i kissed her the 1st Time.......

Yep them Days..... when my Betty had time 4 the Berliner..... watching her Wax my 66 Flosse in a Bikini...... Funny why would you spent Money on a Blue Pill....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Yep them Days.......... abit naughty abit nice with a twist of Spice.....:):)

I came Home after i rodden 1K Trip in the Semi.... The Truck was fine but since it is so hot out here ...... Well them Tires on the Trailer let go...... 3 Hour Delay 2 drink Beer and take my Bp Meds......:(:(

Finally dropped the Trailer hoped in the Fiat dropped the Top of the Fiat.... Frank Zappa it was all the Way Home......:rb:rb

I pull into the Drive open the Garage Door ......... Zappa still singing about the Yellow Snow..... what a cool Song when it is 97 in Phoenix at 12 02 am.......:):)

There it is 3 Rows of my Betty,s Knickers Teen Knickers and Knickers i don,t know if it belongs 2 her Girls or her.....

No Place 2 park a Fiat 500....... with all the Washing Lines in my Parking Spot.......:(:(:(

Any other Men would have got a Hotel Room ....Oh no not me i am cheap......:):):). I love my Car Mods and yes i gotta work on the 66 Flosse........

Like any cheap Men in America i moved some Knickers set the Wash Line abit 2 the Side just 2 park the Fiat...... Trust me an R 170 would have been parked outside......:(:(

AAAh enuff Space 2 park a Fiat gently under them Knickers...... Trust me an Slk Roof would have taken the Knickers down......

Just as i pulled into the Garage Frank Zappa still playing.....:rb:rb

I am ready 2 close the Roof on the Fiat darn it why does the Roof not close.......:mad::soap::soap:

i look up my Bettys 36 D Bra got stuck in the Roof with a yellow Sticky Note on it saying......

Sorry Hun the Dryer broke call the Warranty Company........:(:(:(.... Here is the Number......

The Dryer gonna be an easy Fix........ but how i gonna explain 2 that nice Girl at Fiat Customer Relations that the Dryer broke down my Betty left me a sticky Note on her 36 D Bra 2 call the Warranty Company and my Roof does not close now because her Bra got stuck between the Roof of a Fiat and the Wash Line.......

Holly Holmer i miss Apartment Living......been poor shower all Night with a hot Betty no worries about the Water Bill.....

Well it is 2 late 2 call the Home Warranty Company or Fiat.... Kids Betty,s keep in Mind that happen around 1201 am it took me abit 2 Word it.....:confused::confused:

Well i finally made it out of the Knicker Jungle open a Beer check the Mail and there is a Package from Adam and Eve... addressed 2 my Betty,s oldest..........:biglaugh::biglaugh:.......

Really no Tv Night after a lousy 48 Hours on the Road.....:(:(

I walk over 2 the Tv and darn it the Remote works.......:):rb

Boy how do i miss them old Days 1 Car in the Garage.... my Sofa .... my Cassette Tapes......

my Life was so Normal driving a Eco Box have a Flash of Cash for them Boys Nights out......

Do i love my Betty my Life them Hounds Hell Yeah.....:rb

we all got Smart Phones.......Text Me Pic me..... let me know what is hidden behind Door Number 1.......

before i come Home after a long Day on the Road.......:soap::soap:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,143 Posts
Men's rules for women

Men's rules for women

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.