Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had to buy a 2001 ML55. Its been a tank this winter, and I can store the roadster for those wonderful sunny days (well my wife can more than me!). Now if only I could get custom plates that say SLK4SUN, AMG4FUN.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
very nice...my other ride is a Q7 TDI diesel-awesome beast on the highway, and holds just a bit more than the SLK 55...I needed something a bit bigger than an ML, and didnt care for the GL personally...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to write in to see if their available. working on that now.

rhartson I don't like the GL either, I have no kids yet so ML is our biggest car. we have the SLK and I have a TUCSON for my daily driver. The AMG is awesome and the SLK drives like a dream. They both have the power humps and I"m trying to get some Black and Whites of the two cars taken.

ON a side note, when the ML first came out a toy company sold an ML with a SLK on trailer. I don't know why MB didn't advertise the DUO

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
There are several members who own both SLKs and MLs and they make a great combination. Maybe a big honkin' MB sedan would fit well between them.

·
Registered
91 Posts
2 mercs

I have a 2006 e350 avantgarde with the sports pack and i love them both...I had to give my wife the E350 so i could play with the slk.....

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ehh.. I dont think you need a sedan. an ML is the erfect size for a family or to be a soccer mom car. everyday use i mean. the SLK is the impratical weekender. no need for a sedan to ruin the balance between your two car garage

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.