Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The way the Housing and Garage prices are in Munich and Duesseldorf I am not surprised.:grin::grin:

How I ended up in this situation, I’m not exactly sure. I’ve never been particularly interested in cars, I’ll admit, but here I am sitting here in my home—a Mercedes Vito Van—writing an article about my Ferrari. Let’s start from a semblance of “the beginning.”

My name is Jannik Hammes, I’m 25 years old, and an independent photographer from Ochtendung, Germany. My first car was a BMW E36 316i Touring, it was practical and it did the jobs I needed it to, and cars had never played a big role in my life beyond their utilitarian functions; when I was 18, I had saved up €2,000 and asked my father to recommend me a suitable car, and that was that. I am passionate about mountain biking, that’s my thing. When choosing a car, it was important to have space and the opportunity to transport my bikes around. That was priority one.

https://petrolicious.com/articles/i-live-in-my-van-but-my-other-car-is-a-ferrari-348-with-a-bike-rack

1 - 1 of 1 Posts