Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
fastdawg
4,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I said I wouldn't drive the Dawg to work and subject it to the dangers of a parking garage, but I finally caved in! I brought the Dawg to work last Thursday on a beautiful day. I had scoped out the parking garage for a good spot where I only had to worry about the one side and I could see it from my office! I'm weak, and I lied! I almost feel shame, almost!

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,785 Posts
...are your pants burning yet?>:D

·
Super Moderator
10,745 Posts
Lying on the forum , that's a weeks ban at least , no ??? >:D

Car looks great by the way , not suprised you can't bear to be apart !:wink:

·
fastdawg
4,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lying on the forum , that's a weeks ban at least , no ??? >:D

Car looks great by the way , not suprised you can't bear to be apart !:wink:
At least you're not sending someone out to whack my "pee pee"!

Thanks, I think the reason the picture was blurry was mist from my eyes having to leave it in the garage! Man, was that a tough day. But, I could walk 20 feet to the window near my cube and look right at it! LOL

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Looks like a decent garage, I wouldn't have any problem parking there. Seeing it from the office is a big plus.

My preference is to park on the end and leave the driver side door 'exposed' to the other parking stall. Most people drive alone and don't open the passenger door, reducing the risk of damage.

·
fastdawg
4,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Makes sense, but people in our garage back in a lot too, you can't rely on which way they face. At 7:00 AM in the morning, the garage is pretty empty when I took that picture, but by 9:30, the garage is full to the 9th floor and most of the 9th is also gone too! It's a very scary garage with the way the nuts drive! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts