Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yoshi's Wooly World is unbelievably beautiful

Nintendo really have nailed yarn

While I was a huge fan of Kirby's Epic Yarn on the Wii, it was never a game I could really recommend that people play. The gameplay was overly simple, it was tough to actually die and the art style, while beautiful, really suffered for being on an SD console. It was a game I really loved, but a game that felt like a step on the road to the eventual Nintendo game I could more easily recomend.

To me, Yoshi's Woolly World is shaping up to be the yarn based Nintendo game I always kind of wished Kirby's Epic Yarn could have been. It's HD, it's fast paced and it's less forgiving for core gamers. It's the perfect blend of core gamer action and undeniable cuteness.

Yoshi's Woolly World, much like past Yoshi games, is a platformer where you eat anything that moves, fire eggs around the world and flutter your legs like a child learning to swim. The biggest difference this time to the formula is the world being made of yarn, which influences the way the world is interacted with in cute and subtle ways.

Yoshi's Wooly World is unbelievably beautiful

1 - 1 of 1 Posts