Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Boys I need your help here....... ever since my Betty got her Degree a Month ago in CSI..... I get from her.... I have been so busy...... when ever I ask her about did you pay this Bill... my favorite T Shirt and where are the Socks I washed 3 Month ago.........:hail::hail:.....

I know my Betty worked hard for that Degree....... for the last 4 Years..... and I have seen her been so busy....... staying up till 2 Am during Home Work going to Work at 7 Am........ and she still managed to throw a Basket in the Washer.......

The been so busy starts to worry me......... a Betty burn out....maybe.....

so far no Crime Scene that she is working in my Driveway yet..... ;);)...

I offered her a Week in Cali at a Spa........alone....... without the Terror Gang from Phoenix from Hounds to a German and Teen Girls...... and the Laundry....:(:(

Her answer was..... I am too busy...... Ghee really...... too busy for what....

taking flying Lessons with Julio I do not know about......?????....

I am lost here .... working 70 Hours a Week going thru a Pile of Laundry looking and smelling for some clean Socks.......:(:(:(....

Bettys help me out here...... I honestly do not understand..... when my Betty tells me ... I am too busy.......:hail::hail:....

Btw Kids my favorite Mb Dealer Phoenix Motor Company......will move from West Indian School the old Location to Scottsdale........ after 20 Years......

Let me tell you I never will be too busy to check out the new Showroom......:D:D:D.....

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
If your betty is not the epitome of a queen [princess complex], the spa week would not interest her dear. Not all women can sit still long enough to enjoy their nails to dry at the salon [I can't..] much less devote a week to relaxation.

A different approach would be my suggestion. What is her absolute favorite thing to do? is she a lover of good wine? good food? shopping? knick knacks?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts