Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blue sky - six weeks and counting of SLK top down weather here in eastern Ontario..
Bright Blue 170 traveling west bound on Innes Road at Jeanne D'Arc this morning (one very intent male driver!).
Dark grey/blue 172 I've seen on the Rockcliffe Parkway three times now - Quebec car, driven by a mature lady, and so far seen top down every time. I suspect she may be working at CISIS (our version of Langley).

:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,349 Posts
Darn it Flieger... i got the Blues too 114 in Phx another Dust Storm blew in .... my black Fiat 500 looks like them Nylons Gis bought on Base 2 have a good Night with a German Betty.... back in 65........

Will this Monsoooooooonn Season ever End......

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
I think we've had barely six hours of blue sky so far, but the clouds are visible in the distance and are heading our way... :(

Rode my bike to work today anyway, it doesn't get any more top down than that :)

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
I think we've had barely six hours of blue sky so far, but the clouds are visible in the distance and are heading our way... :(

Rode my bike to work today anyway, it doesn't get any more top down than that :)
We are enjoying our one week of summer weather, before it rains again in time for the dreaded Olympics :)

I blame you North Americans for shifting the gulf stream :biglaugh:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Will this Monsoooooooonn Season ever End......
The Riviera is the only place with sun so far in France. It so full of tourists it is better to stay at work with the AC. Seems that all Scandinavia moved here as I hear only funky languages at my local supermarket.

On top of that most French people are staying in France for their vacations. They do not want to fly to North Africa anymore. Once a very popular and cheap destination for them.

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Britains summer ends tomorrow with the return of the rain in time for the Olympics. Hot today but cloud building

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.