Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey SLK World Casey here, so I love in Georgia and I was pulling into a brand new local grocery store and I see a black SLK 320. The car was a R170 model. And it gets crazier from there, the owner must be a police officer or something becuase of all the equipment ALL over the car. What stood out the most was the rear bumper it was covered in the white Ocala with the state abbreviations like GA, FL ect. They were all over the car. It was a automatic transmission and the interior was the same as me (black and tan) and this car really stood out I have 3 pictures I'm not sure if I am aloud to post (I will remove the plate from the images) but this car was decked out in police equipment as well as a glass air reflector I between the seats and there's one last thing that got me super hyped up. As I was admiring this other Black R170 I was a SLKWorld.com on the rear mirror. If you are the owner to this SLK and you see this we need to get in touch and grab a bite or something because it's so crazy god inf someone local to me that's also on this website

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
94,092 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are the Pictures of the SLK i had seen today, very rare find i feel like. owner if you see this feel free to contact me via pm or comment here and ill give you my email adress so we can get in touch.

(trying to get 15 post to pm for the business cards and decals for my car)

One picutre shows the rear with the 1:1 numper and you can kind of make out the SLKWorld decal on the back mirror and the other picutre shows the front with aftermarket lights and grill.
First pic you can see my SLK ib the background :) and sorry everyone for iphone quality pics
image (10).jpg

image (11).jpg

·
94,092 Posts
3 more posts or do this to get 15

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

you don't need any posts to pm a moderator like simplyslk for the business cards

·
94,092 Posts

·
94,092 Posts
Oddly enough, this is one case where posting into an old thread is appropriate. It just took the car's owner a while to realize their car was spotted, which I personally think is hilarious.
True, but spotter has not been back on the forum since
Last Activity: 03-26-2015 which means the spotter does not know that the slk spotted has finally been acknowledged :D

·
94,092 Posts
and in 10 years on this forum, i can say this is only the 5th instance where a member said 'Hey! That's was me!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, I saw it was from 2014, but I found it pretty funny to find myself here.

Sadly, looking at the subject matter of OP's last posts, they're probably no longer an SLK owner.

·
94,092 Posts
you still have all those bumper stickers?

·
Super Moderator
2,749 Posts
I do like the grille though. The 3-fin chrome/black suits the R170.

(Mutter mutter ... another item on the list....)

Savcom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts