Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I wanted to let you all know that I was lucky enough to find an SLK today!

It's a Silver 2005 SLK 55 that was modified by Brabus (B55). The car only had 52,000 miles on it and runs like a dream! :rb

I found some pictures of the very same car from 6 years ago when it was featured on a dealer website. I will post those and, eventually, I will take some pictures of the car in it's present form (it really hasn't changed at all).

I cannot wait to get it out on the road for a road trip!

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
awesome! congrats!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,246 Posts
Congrats!!! now update your vehicle in your profile

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Congratulations!!

·
94,246 Posts
first, you owe me a 'thanks' on my previous post

this is how you add an avatar. if it does not let you, you need to become a member

usercp
edit avatar

follow along

·
94,246 Posts

·
94,246 Posts

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,295 Posts
Congratulations on your new car.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats! I've been eyeing that car on Autotrader for a while now!
I saw where he had it listed for $32,900 back in June. He dropped the price to $28,900 so I had to have a look. The paint was in fine shape but it does need a good detailing inside and out. The rims are pretty shabby so I will have to figure out what to do with those. It has a pretty intense sound system but it is very confusing to figure out how it all works! I think the company that installed it is still around so hopefully they can tell me how they all play together.

I drove home from Desert Hot Springs... 24 MPG! Not too bad (ok..I kind of babied it)!

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
I saw where he had it listed for $32,900 back in June. He dropped the price to $28,900 so I had to have a look. The paint was in fine shape but it does need a good detailing inside and out. The rims are pretty shabby so I will have to figure out what to do with those. It has a pretty intense sound system but it is very confusing to figure out how it all works! I think the company that installed it is still around so hopefully they can tell me how they all play together.

I drove home from Desert Hot Springs... 24 MPG! Not too bad (ok..I kind of babied it)!
WOW! that is a steal!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I went to play some golf and took the SLK out since it was a 50 mile jaunt... For fun, I drove 65 - 70 MPH on the way home.... and got 28.1 MPG! Not bad I think!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts