Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys
I stumbled across 4 and possibly 5 SLKs that I might get my hands on to part out. The one I looked at was an 02 silver 230 100,000 mi. with moderate high front end damage. It looked like it ran up under a pickup truck. It had red and gray interior that only had one seam torn on the top left of the drivers seat. He was a little high on that car. 4800.00 but he sounded like he might make a deal on the lot of them. I told him I knew where a running car is that had never been wrecked for 4500.00. If nothing else maybe I can get a number and pass it on to the board.

Larry

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG; 2005 SLK350
5,064 Posts
Any other info on the other models? Or VIN's? I might make the drive for the right parts.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Let me know if you purchase any R171's. I wouldn't be interested in buying one but I would definitely drive to Huntsville if you had a part that I needed. That would be a nice little road trip! I also go to Memphis via Hwy 72 every couple of months or so.

Thanks,
Gene

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im getting frustrated with this guy. He has some SLKs and appears to be giving some fair prices but as most used car salesmen............ I just looked under my girlfriends car that she bought from him and found many fasteners missing, weld joints with only sheet metal screws in them and missing wires for marker and driving lights. Thats only the short story. He said it wasnt like that when she picked it up. There is no use in going into the rest of the conversation.
Here is the contact
AUTO LAND
2644 JORDAN LANE
HUNTSVILLE AL
256-837-8155

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.