Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Let me first say that my Techno Wing Girl aka our youngest Teen Terrorist was not able to help me today ( she is in TX over by San Antonio at the Air Force Base because her Boyfriend is done with his basic training. She drove with his parents all the way from Phoenix to TX overnight to be there) That poor Boy gonna be working on the C5 but never has seen a Carburetor....:surprise::surprise:

Well here is a good example that I am old dumb and grumpy

I was in the middle of posting something on this fine Forum and poof my laptop thinks and thinks and thinks.. I spend the last 3 Hours trying to reconnect to the Intranet with my Chromebook with no luck.

1st hour I was very optimistic that I can resolve the problem in a jiffy........

Hour 2 I went thru every Option to get this box going again... starting to remember all them German Naughty Words that I learned at an early age....Did not work.:frown::frown:

3rd Hour after I tried over and over again... With great regrets I finally hit the power wash button and lost everything I ever saved.:crying::crying:

Still nothing ..smart as I am I go over to the neighbors house to make sure it is not that box that is defective. Boom it works.....

All of the sudden my Betty storms into the garage to tell me there is nothing wrong with the box ...remember we changed to a different Carrier ...remember I told you......Hmm she is right she told me I forgot.

Same with the techno Package in my Car. I have not figured out yet how to use the built in Garage Door or some other functions....

Yep I am getting old dumb and grumpy with all that useless Techno Stuff that takes longer to figure out how to use to make your life easier.....:soap::soap:

BTW if Mercedes ever brings back a real dash I will a MB Customer again.:smile::smile:

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL my Keurig Coffeemaker told me this morning that I am to dumb to make a cup of coffee and please call the 800 for assistants.....:laugh::laugh: You know what....I have a message to all them gadget machines controlled by Intel and Google.....Go screw yourself...... I went out in the Garage got my old trusted coffeemaker that made perfect coffee for the last 30. Years put it on the stove and I had my coffee in no time. Me calling an 800 number to make a cup of coffee give me a break I still can think for myself and yes I feel the same way of all them electronic gadgets in cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts