Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kids, Betty not 2 bragg but i am blown away by Fiat. 48 Hours after i took the Survey i got a call from John the Operations Manager 4 Fiat of North America 2 address the small Problems i have with me Kugel.

And i am talking small Problems like the Door Panels scratch 2 easy hard 2 get into Reverse sometimes and poor Supply of Mods at the Dealer....:(:(

Like i would buy Mods at the Dealer.....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: i buy my Mods from 500 Madness.com in Cali.....

Honestly i was impressed how quickly Fiat moved after my Survey. Getting the Call from the Operations Manager of North Amerca is like buying a Rolls Royce and the Queen calls you..... Woolly would know.....:)

Not only did he explain about the Door Panels the Problem with the Supplier he gave me a Po to have them replaced when the better once come in left me his Cell Number..... Yes i called the Number 2 confirm.....

Ghee do you think after all them Numbers in my younger Years from them sneaky Betty,s i would not call....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

He also wanted me 2 keep him Updated per Email how the Fiat Studio is doing and the Service Center ......... Wow i never ever thought me the Berliner gonna be a Spy for Italy....:):)....

The Conversation was friendly upbeat we had a couple good Laughs and Straight Foward.... A really down to Earth Person 2 talk 2....

And than it happen..... Daniel i have 2 ask you about that last Comment you left..... Go ahead shot i said....

What do you mean when you wrote i drove Mercedes for 25 years i bought that bloody Fiat 2 find my Youth again at the Age of 50 and i expect the same Service and Quality from a Fiat like i got from Mb.....

LOL i know there was a Reason why i got the Call......

Well i explained it 2 him how my 1st Car in Germany was a 500 how we made out in the 500 how the 1st Basset Hound Puppy pooped into the 500 and why my hot German Betty took the Bus Home that Night and i never got a Call back from her and i ended up with a long Friendship with Mb.....

He got a good Laugh..... I thanked him 4 the quick Response and the Direct Line 2 the Fiat Gods .....:):)

Kids, Betty,s i am not bragging but as a Consumer i am impressed ....... it was nice 2 see that somebody in the World been on Hold 4 Hours getting transfed 2 Becky in Russia several Times took the Time made a Call and listen what i had 2 say........ all that at a Starting Price of 14k....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I must be dreaming yep i am because the Car Bomb just came out in her fancy Italian Ferrari Red High Heels with matching Knickers asking Berliner Waffles or the Back Seat????? ;);)

And i said neither one......... A, Do you know how hard it is 2 get Powder Sugar off the Dash out of them Vents and man Knobs?????

B Do you think i gonna fall for the oldest Betty Trick in the Book red Knickers hidden under the back Seat and you wanna wash the Fiat because you are bored and than throw a fit and Flirt with the poor Slk Driver next 2 the Fiat.......

C i checked my Inbox just 2 be shure and there it was the Email confirm from Fiat of America......

D Ha Ha Carbomb i told you so :tu::tu::tu:

E Yep Fiat is fishing 4 my Wallet ........ i bet ya by Monday i gonna have them fancy shinny Broshures in my Mailbox 4 the 500 Abarth..... loaded at 30K........:(:(

F Keep in Mind the Berliner can,t be bought by Mb Fiat or Ferrari Red Knickers in the Kitchen ........ but i love good Customer Service the smell of fresh made Waffles..... but for a good Curry Wurst from the Potsdamer Platz well i can be abit Biaz :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts