Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but enjoy the Pics...... and yes that German Story will be after the Pics....:):)

Here are the Pics........:rb:rb

Mercedes Fans - Galerie -

Seite 1

Mercedes Fans - Galerie -

Seite 2

Mercedes Fans - Artikel - “Win on Sunday, sell on Monday“ -1957 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Coupe

Ok Kids Bettys i have been reading the Story 3 x my Brain is abit fuzzy.... it still did not sink in.....:(:(:(

But let me tell ya as a German Perfectionist for Classic Mercedes ....... i checked every Chrome Ring in the Dash checked every Sticker under the Hood and yes they are correct...... Every Line under the Hood was correct in Color and Place....... This 300 Sl is better than when it left the Factory in Stuttgart........ back in 1957.....

Rm Auto Restoration has done outstanding Work..... on this 300 Sl.....

On a personal Note....... i learned from the Best my Grand Pa my Dad...i cant play a Piano i can,t sing i got no Talent 2 make it on that fancy Show called Top Gear Made in Amerika.....:(:(

It is not my fault that my Grandpa smoked Camels while hunting down Parts for his Mb driving around in a Fiat 500 ....... try 2 get away from his Irish Betty......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:....

It was a Family Affair....... i did not know any better......:(:(:(...... back than...

40 Years later it is clear 2 me ....... why i have a Fiat 500 in my Garage a 66 Heckflosse in the Driveway a Irish Betty with Ueber Boops..... looking South......:(:(... smoking Camels....

2 Teen Girls try 2 re....invate the Punk Scene....... :confused::confused::confused:...... Girls Iggy PoP is still alive............:rb:rb:rb......

Yep it is a Family Affair..... .....:):):):)......

I am so proud what my Family tought me..... I am so happy that i was not born into Jay Lenos Family....not because of the big Nose.....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

but that poor Leno Family got Mechanics 2 fix anything......:(:(:(

How much Fun is that........:td::td::td:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts