Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would appreciate thoughts and sharing of practices to keep my 2015 R172 leather (codes 200A/205A (beige)) moist and supple. It's still 105 in Tucson and its September!

Even though my 2015 is garaged 70% of the time with roof & windows closed, I'm wondering if there's a humidifier or protecteract I should be using.

I've alao been Gummi fledging all exterior body seals, spraying 303 aerospace UV protectant on all the exterior black surfaces.

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,846 Posts
I recommend Zaino cleaner and conditioner plus it smells like leather :D

Z-9 Leather Soft Spray Cleaner: zainostore.com

Z-10 Leather in a Bottle: zainostore.com

One whiff and you'll agree... It's Leather in a Bottle™!
We also added Ultra-Gard™ for total protection from the sun, and our exclusive real leather oil concentrate for a rich leather scent. After just one use, your car will have that great new leather smell again.

Z-10 Leather in a Bottle™ leaves a non-sticky, greaseless, stain repelling, natural luster and restores the supple feel and smell of new leather. Does a great job on vinyl interiors and dashboards too. One whiff and you will agree its Leather in a Bottle™. We believe this product has no equal in the world.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Yes Flossie, but you put it on leather from when Mercedes made real cars! None of this onion skin thin stuff that they use now. Leather on my R172 looks like you could hold a candle up to it and see through it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts