Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know about this company? Ive contacted them with a lot of questions just curious to see if anyone has had an experience with these SCs or knows someone who has? Not saying im getting one just found it interesting there is a cheaper alternative to RennTech or Keelmann! :D

http://www.myhps.com/

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am with Bill on this one, dont even get close to their products as it needs lots of altering and contacting them many times to get potential issues resolved.
Oh I wont I just came across it while trying to find Kleemann CATs and it popped up thought it was interesting and I havent heard about them granted I have not been in the Merc scene as much as most of you so I decided to post it and see what people thought! All the replies have been horrible lol as for now im just sticking with the racing exhaust manifold and underdrive pullies after the rims i really have no more money :( I hate being in college lol. Oh do you have any more vids of you driving? Maybe some hard driveing!!!!:burnout:I really want to see/hear that bad boy in action!!! Also how much did you get your kleemann CATs for? If you mind me asking :D

-CJ

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Oh I wont I just came across it while trying to find Kleemann CATs and it popped up thought it was interesting and I havent heard about them granted I have not been in the Merc scene as much as most of you so I decided to post it and see what people thought! All the replies have been horrible lol as for now im just sticking with the racing exhaust manifold and underdrive pullies after the rims i really have no more money :( I hate being in college lol. Oh do you have any more vids of you driving? Maybe some hard driveing!!!!:burnout:I really want to see/hear that bad boy in action!!! Also how much did you get your kleemann CATs for? If you mind me asking :D

-CJ
No I am so busy right now and getting carried away with work, the SLK hasnt been driven only once after taking back from the dealership.

I'll try to drive it more often by end of june which I know I'll be free by then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.