Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a used '07 SLK 350. Enjoying it so far. Was searching online for after market stuff for the new car and happened on this site. At any rate, site looks great. Hope to find what I need here.

Oh, anyone know if 20"'s would fit on this car without having to roll the fenders? Sorry for the noob question. I'll be sure ot use the search function here momentarily....:tu:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more question. How do I know if I have the sport edition or not? I can't seem to find out anywhere...

·
Premium Member
17,689 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon. I think that some of the other members may be able to help you find out about how your car is equiped if you send them your VIN #.

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,857 Posts
here i is!!
slknoob,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model.
usercp, edit your details, location/vehicle.

as dave54 suggested, post your vin number and the members that have access will get you your datacard

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Welcome from Eugene, Oregon.
The SLK’s mechanics and electronics are designed for an overall tire diameter of around 25”
A lager wheel diameter wheel will reduce the tires sidewall; interference is a function of tire width and wheel offset.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome from California.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts