Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So how many cars where sold on sept 9th 1999? ;) love to here how things are done in completely different places.
Last September 9th...the year 2549 should have been a bumper time for car sales.

Also, people in Asia pay big money for license tags with multiple 9s in them. Four 9's cost a fortune.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Also, people in Asia pay big money for license tags with multiple 9s in them. Four 9's cost a fortune.
yeah, Asian people are very superstitious, 9 in chinese sounds like enough, the more 9's the better. 8 is also a popular number as it sounds like fortune. 4 is unpopular b/c it sounds similiar to death. I don't really care, whatever the local DMV gives me is fine.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Spent a little time checking out your web site Corkscrew. All I can say is WOW. Lots of cool stuff. I just may have to join your club (as long as all those barely clad ladies will be greeting me at the meetings :)

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spent a little time checking out your web site Corkscrew. All I can say is WOW. Lots of cool stuff. I just may have to join your club (as long as all those barely clad ladies will be greeting me at the meetings :)
I started my blog 11 years ago about the first time I started playing elephant polo and flying hot air balloons.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
lovin the tits half way down the page lol.

you have posted this before corckscrew as i remember being very interested in the methods involved.

That is unbelievable the street dentist!!! surely there are Health and Safety Laws which prevent this sort of thing being carried out on the street? or would this man just ignore the laws and do it anyway.

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lovin the tits half way down the page lol.

you have posted this before corckscrew as i remember being very interested in the methods involved.

That is unbelievable the street dentist!!! surely there are Health and Safety Laws which prevent this sort of thing being carried out on the street? or would this man just ignore the laws and do it anyway.
No, this type of dentistry can be perfomed on the street. The guys are just fitting things over the gums.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhh, my mistake.
so you could go to them and get fangs put in for a laugh haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.