·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,316 Posts
For the newbies! :D

·
Registered 2015 SLK250
11 Posts
Guys Thanks,

I need to clarify. being new to Mb and the terminology I thought my unit wasn't comand because I don't all the multimedia functions. I can only use voice commands to enter nav requests, it doesn't read texts and there is no interaction with the internet and apps. Can a new head unit, screen and coding provide that? Thanks for all the resources, i should probably drill through all them before asking anymore questions.

Mike

·
96,316 Posts

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
6,156 Posts
Guys Thanks,

I need to clarify. being new to Mb and the terminology I thought my unit wasn't comand because I don't all the multimedia functions. I can only use voice commands to enter nav requests, it doesn't read texts and there is no interaction with the internet and apps. Can a new head unit, screen and coding provide that? Thanks for all the resources, i should probably drill through all them before asking anymore questions.

Mike
It would be useful if you ask for your datacard which would detail what exactly your car has and help answer your questions. You can do this by posting a request with your VIN number in the datacard part of the forum.

·
96,316 Posts
Thanks Martina, I have used the VIIn decoder app to generate my Data Card.

WDDPK4HA4FF106458.pdf
Yeah! He don't want our free stuff in pdf format straight from MB in their NEW and improved info

·
96,316 Posts
Here it is anyway and then back to our thread topic

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.