Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there again!
I don't know if you folks are tired of my posts but whenever I find something I have a habit of saving it somewhere since I'll forget about it and it will be lost. :)
So, I've been watching videos on YouTube lately and came up with this really good video where a guy explains how to check and clean your duo valves if you have problems with the air blowing from vents. He literally posted it 2 days ago =) This guy has a bunch of videos about the work he has done on his Mercedes C280. I know, some of you may say it's not SLK, but everything is pretty much similar! I used couple of his guides and find it very similar to the SLK!
Here's a link:

:tu: :Beer:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Duovalve

Hi Jayson
I have just joined SLK World and come across your link, I don't use my SLK very often especially during the winter, I took it out the other day to find the heater is constantly running cold although the running temp is around 90 deg, I have read about the duo valve sticking, I have looked on here and also at all the picks that come up on Google but I just cannot find it, I've looked in the compartment which houses the brake servo and also in the battery compartment to no avail, I drive a 2012 SLK 250 CDI UK spec, Your help with location will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Garth

:tu: :Beer:[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,404 Posts
Hi Jayson
I have just joined SLK World and come across your link, I don't use my SLK very often especially during the winter, I took it out the other day to find the heater is constantly running cold although the running temp is around 90 deg, I have read about the duo valve sticking, I have looked on here and also at all the picks that come up on Google but I just cannot find it, I've looked in the compartment which houses the brake servo and also in the battery compartment to no avail, I drive a 2012 SLK 250 CDI UK spec, Your help with location will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Garth

How to..Mercedes monovalve, duo valve cleaning,checking - YouTube

:tu: :Beer:
Garth

A couple of things... This thread is a little old and if you're trying to ask a particular member a question, it's often better to use the "Quote" button under their post, instead of "Quick Reply". This means it's more likely (although still not guaranteed, depending on their settings) that they'll get notified that you've quote them.

Also, @JaysonM appears to have an R170 2003 model SLK, which is 2 generations older than the model that you have, so there are bound to be many differences.

I know this response isn't going to give you the info you're looking for, but I just wanted you to know that you may need to keep looking (sorry).

Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.