Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally ready to sell my slk. It's a 1998 slk230 with 69,xxx miles and it has a fab bodykit and chrome roll bars. Interior has the common peeling and the roof is working fine. The rear spoiler has some paint fading and there's a couple of nicks here and there but nothing serious. Any thoughts on what I should list it for? Thanks.

·
Registered
274 Posts
depends where your located really in the uk I would start off asking around £2200 and be prepared to take £2000 there's loads for sale at that price and less .other parts of the world they seem to fetch a lot more .at the end of the day its worth as much as someone's prepared to pay.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
depends where your located really in the uk I would start off asking around £2200 and be prepared to take £2000 there's loads for sale at that price and less .other parts of the world they seem to fetch a lot more .at the end of the day its worth as much as someone's prepared to pay.
Good point. I'm in Southern California. Color is yellow which I'm sure is relevant to resale as well.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome to SLKWorld.com: The #1 Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from NE England.

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information. Click on ‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

Woolly - Founder & Super Moderator.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,078 Posts
plates say california. that is a start. please update your profile so we know for sure the car location

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information. Click on ‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.