Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator UK 2002 SLK320 Blue
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a number of decent SLKs of all marks while away for a few days in Jersey (including parking my Fiat 500c between a silver R170 SLK200 and a black R171 SLK200 at the hotel!) but none quite competed with this fine example of misguided goodness....

At least he had the top down though.

Attachments

·
Banned
974 Posts
Over a period of 10 years I would visit Jersey twice a year & despite the island being the home of some very rich people when it came to big vulgar cars or awful examples of 'personalisation' as per the example illustrated any semblance of taste went the same way as the cheque books.

·
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Given the width of the roads on Jersey I'm astonished the cars - vulgar and otherwise - are so large! I felt my rented Fiat 500C was a bit big sometimes.....

·
Banned
433 Posts
Saw a number of decent SLKs of all marks while away for a few days in Jersey (including parking my Fiat 500c between a silver R170 SLK200 and a black R171 SLK200 at the hotel!) but none quite competed with this fine example of misguided goodness....

At least he had the top down though.

I had to do a double-take at what appeared to be the front left tire. :nerd:

·
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah. Sorry about the angle of the shot. For me it was the V8 badges that grated most. Six cylinders is plenty on the R170. They drove off before I could get a shot at the rear.

Maybe I should have entered it in ROTM?

·
Registered 2009 SLK200
5,024 Posts
Sorry but thats disgusting .
Im all for making a car look better but how many badges are on that front wing ?
And what is on the door mirror ?

What a way to ruin a 170 . :frown:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.