Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered 2007 SLK 280
578 Posts
suss?? is that a word? also ~ how did that car got in there? they will never able to get out...-_-;;; idiots...

admin !!! your right click block doesn't work well... ^_^:Beer:

Attachments

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Fom Google: suss -- To infer or discover; figure out: “I think I'm good at sussing out what's going on” (Ry Cooder).

I thought the clearance might be tight but the van may get out okay by going between the 2 posts at the bottom of the pix. Or one or more of the posts are removable.

From the pix the width of he vehicle is 4.4 cm and between the posts 4.7 cm

·
Registered 2007 SLK 280
578 Posts
Fom Google: suss -- To infer or discover; figure out: “I think I'm good at sussing out what's going on” (Ry Cooder).

I thought the clearance might be tight but the van may get out okay by going between the 2 posts at the bottom of the pix. Or one or more of the posts are removable.

yea ~ i thought so too.~ about theremovable post...

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,053 Posts
count the number of tiles, the vehicle is 4 tiles wide, the posts are 3.5 tiles apart (each post being about .5 tiles thick). the space is wider in front because of perspective. It looks like they are replacing the posts...probably another group of workers removed them, and they are installing them, so they locked themselves in. However, these are usually bolted to the ground via a cemented in anchor (bolts concealed under lead or plaster), so possibly they can just lift the posts back up and back the truck over it....

·
Registered
274 Posts

I can't resist, BUT... how do you suss those guys fit into a van that's only 4.4 cm wide?!!!! :butt:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.