Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I longed for a SLK230 for many years and found one 5 years ago. It was owned by a lady who obviously took very good care of it. The paint was flawless and it had not so much as a door ding. This was a five year old car when I bought it. I have done a lot of required maintenance on it over the years and it runs like a top. It now has 115k miles and still looks pretty good with only a few stone chips. I guess what I'm saying is I still love it and wouldn't part with it. I've owned other cars for as much as 9 years and shed no tears when we parted. How many years will this last?

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,519 Posts
I'm selling my 230 (Lawnmower) as I already have bought my 350 MT (Fastdawg), I don't have to sell the 230, but it just makes sense, so I'll do it. Its a little bit sad, but I haven't had the 230 all that long.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Had our 200 for 5-years and 50k miles. Still like it very much. Occasionally consider changing it for a 350 and then remember that the 200 is a great car.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've only had mine a few months and I find myself just staring at it in the garage sometimes. I hope I can afford to keep it a good long time.

·
Premium Member 2014 SLK55 AMG
1,664 Posts
Moved from a 230 to a 320 and on to the slk 55.

The 230 lasted me 8 years and I was gutted when it was damaged by another drivers carelessness. It was a bloody great little car.

But the 55 is like being in love for the first time all over again!

:D :D

·
Premium Member 2014 SLK55 AMG
1,664 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ever since the SLK was introduced it became my dream car as a kid on the cusp of getting a license. It never became mine back then but it fell in my lap years later and it's been a dream since. I've looked at selling it, I've looked hard but never came close because nothing replicates the slk experience other than an slk. I will drive this car until it won't drive anymore. And when that day comes, I'll pick up an slk 350

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
I thought the same way for a long time that I would never get rid of my SLK350. But something newer and better came along and I wanted a change after eight years. Never liked a car as long as I liked the SLK. So at this point, I would never say never.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.