Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering, all these ppl with slks are doing kick ass burnouts, I just wanna know you do it, I have a 5 speed auto.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts

·
2,624 Posts

·
2,624 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try turning off the traction control, then ruin your tires.
Here is how I ruined a very expensive set of tires, and ended up buying new brembo rotors and pads for my car: (these instructions are for entertainment and educational purposes only, please do not try this at home or in your car. They are intended only as a guide, and the writer bears no responsibility for the outcome of using said instructions)

1- Turn off ASR/ESP as equipped.

2- Depress Brake pedal fully.

3- Depress accelerator pedal, while simultaneously releasing a small amount of pressure from brake pedal. (Similar to gas/clutch on a manual car)

4- Hold brake pedal at a level which will hold the car still, while allowwing the rear wheels to spin freely, and melt your tires, spraying little chunks of soft rubber which will embed themselves the hood of your friend's car behind you.

5- Inhale smoke from burnt tires

6- Pay your ticket for above violation of Ontario Highway Traffic Act/Criminal Code of Canada.

7- Buy new tires, brakes, pads, and clean all the sh*t off your rims

8- Promise yourself you'll never do that again

9- Do it all over again in your best friend's Camaro SS

This procedure is referred to as a "Brake Stand"

SLyK
:)

·
2,624 Posts
Here is how I ruined a very expensive set of tires, and ended up buying new brembo rotors and pads for my car: (these instructions are for entertainment and educational purposes only, please do not try this at home or in your car. They are intended only as a guide, and the writer bears no responsibility for the outcome of using said instructions)

1- Turn off ASR/ESP as equipped.

2- Depress Brake pedal fully.

3- Depress accelerator pedal, while simultaneously releasing a small amount of pressure from brake pedal. (Similar to gas/clutch on a manual car)

4- Hold brake pedal at a level which will hold the car still, while allowwing the rear wheels to spin freely, and melt your tires, spraying little chunks of soft rubber which will embed themselves the hood of your friend's car behind you.

5- Inhale smoke from burnt tires

6- Pay your ticket for above violation of Ontario Highway Traffic Act/Criminal Code of Canada.

7- Buy new tires, brakes, pads, and clean all the sh*t off your rims

8- Promise yourself you'll never do that again

9- Do it all over again in your best friend's Camaro SS

This procedure is referred to as a "Brake Stand"

SLyK
:)
:biglaugh: Welcome to the forum SLyK! Start a "New to the forum" threat for a proper SLKWorld welcome. :tu:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.