Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to track down a member of our NC/SC SLK Group who contacted me via this forum. His address I had bounced and I can't find him here - not knowing his login name doesn't help. He was active at least into February. I exchanged personal e-mails with him. His name is Rick Kayzee and here is his car info - "I live in Charlotte, 2007 SLK 55 AMG - Black."

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Len

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Len, try going to "Community", "Social Groups" and look at the NC/SC group. This MAY help, IF they don't get with you after seeing this thread.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,459 Posts
i got some hits when i did a search for 'Charlotte'

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,459 Posts
Hee hee!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the suggestions guys - no luck with any of them so far. The quote I included above was from a private e-mail. Oh well, we'll see if he is still reading things around here.

Len

·
Premium Member 2002 SLK230K
17,144 Posts
I might be able to find him through some Admin files if his car info is good. Just so you know i can't/won't give you any personal info to include his Email address, all i can give you is his user name. This may or may not work so give me a couple of days to search.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the offer, but no need to go through that effort. My partner in crime who does our facebook page found him. He hasn't posted since mid-Jan, so he has likely moved on. I did send him a private message though, so we'll see if he responds to that.

Len

·
Premium Member 2002 SLK230K
17,144 Posts
Thanks for the offer, but no need to go through that effort. My partner in crime who does our facebook page found him. He hasn't posted since mid-Jan, so he has likely moved on. I did send him a private message though, so we'll see if he responds to that.

Len

Your welcome, glad you found him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.