Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing the waters to see if any Cracker SLK members (natives and transplants) are interested in a meet somewhere. Sound off, please.R)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,488 Posts
Here I is!!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
from tampa...!!!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool. I was thinking about a central location get together. Possibly Tampa or Orlando, unless somebody can pull a meet in Moroso or even Sebring.

·
Registered
331 Posts
speak to racer68 or something, he was planning it for long time. i think he lives in miami

·
Registered
726 Posts
hey if its during the 11th to the 28th of October I'd love to meet up with some FL members. I will be on holiday in FL (orlando) so will only have a hire car (hopefully not a dodge charger again!), but would be great to tag along to any meet.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm about 45 minutes north of Tampa and about an hour west of orlando. although drive times can be cut using the SLK ;) I'm definitely up for any time! :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Okay, I think this overdue!!! lol! Would someone like to plan this? I would but I have never been to a meet-up before! :D

·
96,488 Posts
I appoint you! pick some dates and some locations equidistant. first meet we can just do breakfast or lunch. future ones we can drive somewhere, start a signup list maybe in this thread.

·
96,488 Posts
I appoint and annoit you!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Would anyone be down for an autoscross or track day in Orlando for the SLKs? :D

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
I put the people who are on this thread onto a map here:

http://www.communitywalk.com/florida/map/811207

From just the people on this thread who are in Florida, it looks like Orlando will be the most centrally located. The only place I know of in O-Town that may be suitable for a meet and greet with lunch is the Mall at the Millennia, off I-4. Plenty of parking, lots of restaurants bordering the parking lot, plus an Aston Martin dealership, IIRC.

Sound off here if you're not on the map and wanna be! :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
I also found this pace in Orlando where they had a huge EVO meet so I'm guessing plenty of parking Proccolino's Pizzeria 4080 s Goldenrod rd Orlando 32822 for lunch. I can really only do it on a Sunday because I work 8-2 on Saturday unless it's dinner :)

or route 46 Entertainment district is a little out of Orlando but they have a Car and Coffee event every saturday. Maybe we could hit up one of those?

http://www.route-46.com/calendar.htm

1 - 20 of 52 Posts