Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot chick AMG poser

8K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Red99 
#1 ·
Was driving around rush trafick downtown yesterday, and noticed a blue R170 SLK.

The car was driven by a really hot brunette with her hair up in a long ponytale. She was actually stunning! Looked to be around mid 20's.

As I had to stop at a red light, she got a couple of cars in front of me. Thats when I noticed the "SLK 230" badge on the left. BUT on the right side it had the AMG badge.

I'm sorry for the poor picture quality, only had my iPhone at the moment and the driver rushed through the streets where the road is made of stone blocks to avoid getting stuck at a red light. In other words, the car was shaking alot.

Not sure if she actually have a clue of what the badges on the rear of her car means, but still. The person that put that on there sure as hell dont.

See less See more
#3 ·
There arnt that many SLK's here. When i got mine there were only 7 or 9 other R171's here.
Dont know for the R170's. But I have seen more of them.
So far I know of only two or three R172's here.

As it goes for hot brunettes, there are ALOT! Blondes too! ;)

But I think the SLK is more of a high standard car here, since they cost so much here.
People here that drive around in the "status cars" are afraid of doing anything to it because it will "lose resale value".

It's possible that I might be the only SLK owner over here that have started styling & tuning it.

#5 ·
Unfortunately I didnt get the chance to take a picture of her :(

#10 ·
Because its basicly trying to make people think that the car is something it is not.

#13 ·
Here I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.