Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like it's going to be around 45-50 degrees F this weekend in NYC. I hope it's even a little sunny so I can put the top down for the first time this year! :)

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
You can come here and enjoy our blazing 40 C summer :(

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK350
18,458 Posts
High of about 45 here today in Oregon. It is going to be dry tomorrow, so I am taking the SLK for a drive up to Seattle. It will be the first time out for me this year.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:I went for a top down spin last Sunday. This weekend will be even better with central Virginia temps in the low 60s. Fun driving ahead.

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
It looks like it's going to be around 45-50 degrees F this weekend in NYC. I hope it's even a little sunny so I can put the top down for the first time this year! :)
Do you ever venture into the city? We lay over at the Roosevelt, near the train station. If so, we may have to schedule a small beer tasting at the nearby Irish pub...

·
Registered
85 Posts
:tu:I went for a top down spin last Sunday. This weekend will be even better with central Virginia temps in the low 60s. Fun driving ahead.
Yeah, it has definitely been very cold all week in Va! This weekend should be much better. Well, this morning is already nice :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Yeah, it's chilly here, too. It was only 80 yesterday :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
It was beautiful today I think we hit 60f in PA.
I had the top down doing our weekly grocery shopping today :)
Man I can't wait for spring and summer.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I drive my slk230 all year around,winter, summer...i did not pay that much money for my baby to sit around in the garage for months just because its cold or a bit snowy lol...even though i have a 2nd $3000 car :)

but I will put the down down when its "really" nice out....

60f is not enjoyable for me to have the top down yet....

but the time will come to shine....;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.