Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving along after working on a client's computer (who, by the way, is a gearhead and owns a 1999 Lamborghini Diablo... Mint) and I'm headed along on the 101 Southbound.

Up behind me comes a BEAUTIFUL black SLK 350, no sports package, but amazing none-the-less. As I see it get closer in my rear-view mirror, I pray to myself "Please let it be a guy please let it be a guy I am REALLY tired of being told I'm driving a chick car PLEASE let it be a guy."

It was a girl.

But not just any girl. A really cute, vibrant, beautiful, and charming girl. Low to mid 20s I estimate. I tagged, she bit. We played around a little bit, revving here, lining up there... It was fun. I noticed on her car, she had black rims with the chrome lip (JUST LIKE WHAT I WANT!!!!) and smoked tail lights. Gorgeous car, just as gorgeous girl.

So I don't know if this could be listed as a "Missed Connections" post, but with my "SLKWorld.com" sticker slapped on my wind restrictor, I really hope she will join the site.

In either case, that, plus a few other happenings during this lovely Sunday did more than enough to make me feel better about the absolutely horrid Saturday.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
No photos?

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Cool. Thanks for the story.

·
Premium Member 1999 slk 230-sold
14,902 Posts
Nice Noober i am always impressed how we gearheads can i.d an Slk in the Rearview mirror. Sports package yes 18 in. tires on blow profil yes original paint yes Mods let me tell you no problem . We can hear the mods under the hood without open the hood but when it comes to our Girlfriends/Wifes Bra size and Emotions we have no clue... LOl. Noober great post keep up the good work i got a good laugh out of it. Cheers from Phoenix

·
Registered
527 Posts
Haha I wish, but snagging a shot whilst driving 60+ in busy traffic is... almost suicidal.

And creepy.
Time for that dash or windscreen mounted camera! Always wanted to have some sort of gadget that is ready to shoot in a split second (Steering wheel button? :biglaugh:). Reaching for the phone, unlocking it and activating the camera and it's too little too late.

Just a couple of days ago, I saw a car in a very awkward position on the sidewalk of a bridge. I just couldn't stop to snap it. It was few centimeters short of falling into the river down below and I honestly couldn't figure out how the guy (or girl) ended there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts