Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and me tooo :(:( Today we got a Post Card stuck between the Mortgage Bills and more Bills from my Irish Car Bomb youngest from Redondo Beach....:):( saying....

I m having so much Fun in California....... will stay 4 another Week......:(:(

Tomorrow i take the other Irish Terrorist aka what is you Hair Color 2 Day .... in my Fiat 2 buy Tickets 4 a Show .... her fav Band called Blood on the Dance Floor........ in the same Club i met my Betty......:(:(

Yep that Club i told my Betty darn it them Eyes look like a 34 D 2 me.....:rb:rb wanna go up and see Billy Itol...?????

Yes i know i am so Yesterday..........................:(:(:(:(:(

Ghee the same Club..............

them Restrooms still stink....:biglaugh::biglaugh: like 20 Years ago....:(

finally my old Betty and me time alone .... I gonna make her wear naughty Knickers..... through the blue Pill out the Window.....:):)

Just as i was abit ready shake up the Car Bombs World Teens out of the House .... There is another $$$ Raiser on NPR.....:):)

What i gonna do now my Hounds love the Sofa and the Soft spoken Dude on Npr.....
:(:(

The Berliners House is just like the Rocky Horror Pic Show even our best Mechanic wears High Heels......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Yep i paid for them High Heels she brought her on Tools....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::(

Darn it Dad really ........... is that the Reason why you changed them Locks in the Garage when i was 10.......:confused::confused::confused::confused:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts