Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi guys,

Since you may have read in the welcome section the car I own a SLK AMG 55 and had a blown up engine. I bought this supersprint exhaust less then 4 months ago to install it in my car. Unfortunately the price of fixing the broken engine made me decide to sell the exhaust.

It's brand new never used and still in the original plastic from supersprint.

The whole package includes:
- Headers
- X-pipe
- Catalytic left and right

The total price on the supersprint website is €6390,-

For questions let me know. International shipping is possible, I'm not responsible for any custom fees.

The asking price is €3250 or a good offer.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,579 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what's the diameter
Hi sorry for the late response. This is what the website is saying: 100% Stainless steel system,

Oversize 2 x Ø63,5mm.

The exhaust system for MERCEDES R171 SLK 55 AMG V8 is composed by manifold "Supersprint Design Patent", front pipes with a metallic catalytic converter, a centre section (available in resonated or not resonated versions) and the rear exhausts.

The catalytic converter, as in the Supersprint tradition, is replaced by a HJS metallic unit with 100 cells per square inch. It's much more efficient and free-flowing but at the same time offers an optimal reduction of pollutant gas.

If you're looking only for a more involving and sportier exhaust tone and don't want to replace the stock manifold and catalytic converter, the "cat-back" setup is recommended. It's composed by centre exhaust (or centre pipe) and the rear exhausts.

Following our very long tradition (est.1955), the main target is not to change the nature of the car, loosing comfort in the process, but to make the engine note more pleasant and distinctive, without being excessive, but even more important, to increase the performance. We still offer a louder, more aggressive setup for enthusiasts.

The look is the perfect match of sportiness and class, with rear exhaust available with twin quad pipes setups, two for each side (120x80 mm) perfectly integrated in the bumper line, for a sporty but still elegant result.

·
93,579 Posts
op has not been back since
Last Activity: 07-27-2018

let's see if notify wakes him up
@Stephan Kuilman

·
93,579 Posts
Thank you I’ve send a personal message!
no you cannot :D