Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

i have not been on holiday in ages and am thinking of visiting Dubai, will be going there hopefully leaving 10th July for seven nights. has anyone ever stayed at or heard about the Al Murooj Rotana Hotel. i would like to knw what its like etc. i hear its near the city centre etc, any help will be useful

thanks

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hey guys

i have not been on holiday in ages and am thinking of visiting Dubai, will be going there hopefully leaving 10th July for seven nights. has anyone ever stayed at or heard about the Al Murooj Rotana Hotel. i would like to knw what its like etc. i hear its near the city centre etc, any help will be useful

thanks
I have not stayed personally in this hotel but the reviews aer pretty good.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g295424-d572764-Reviews-Al_Murooj_Rotana_Hotel_And_Suites-Dubai.html

Dont forget o go tot he mall of the emirates for some skiing!

Ciao

P

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
i would love to go there, alot of people in my field of work are investing in Dubai. aparantly it is just a fantastic place.
i fancy a game of golf out there in 48 degrees C. lol, i would die!

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
I dont know about that hotel to be honest but Ive stayed at the Hilton Jumaira Hotel and it was good, not the most expensive nor luxuries hotel's but I had fun as I was coming back from Nice,France stayed around 14hours there and then came back to wait. Its half an hour far from the Airport and around 15 minutes away from the Eimarites Mall that has the Indoor Skii and many Boutiques. Dont worry about the heat as nearly everywhere you go is airconditioned and closed, While you are there I would highly reccomend you to go to the Desert Safari. Its quiet scary at first but its fun jumping and landing on sand dunes in those Land Cruiser or GMC Yukon's.

Want more fun?,then go to the Autodrome to rent Fast Go-karts for the adrenaline push lol .

Ever been stuck in the desert?lol If you dont mind digging and finding ways to get your self out of the sand dune then why not rent a 4x4 from the many renting agencies.

I hope I gave you a clue to what to do over there, though what I like about travelling is that I cannot resist the Omlette's, Fresh orange juice and toast for breakfast!

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
If you like Water sports you might want to settle for a hotel close to the beach such as Burj Al Arab or Hilton I mentioned, in which you can rent jetski's have a ride on a Banna or a Donut.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.