Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw two yesterday, in Holbeach Lincolnshire.

One blue, one silver, almost identical to mine. Bound to happen the day after I picked mine up I suppose!

Knowing where I live, I suspect the two I spotted belong to people too old to even know the internet exists.

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
I saw two yesterday, in Holbeach Lincolnshire.

One blue, one silver, almost identical to mine. Bound to happen the day after I picked mine up I suppose!

Knowing where I live, I suspect the two I spotted belong to people too old to even know the internet exists.
You cant be too far from Thal. She is somewhere in Norfolk But she isnt old lol

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds like a plan, I'm always looking for an excuse to go for a drive somewhere.

Got a long weekend in Brighton this month (although we're taking the TT so we can share the driving), then I'm off to Sheffield for a weekend at the start of March, then Stroud for another weekend! Then Spain at the end of March, and I'll be driving there in the SLK.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi!!
That is correct, I just looked up where you are and I realise that 2 of my 3 cats come from really near you in Wisbech :tu:
I was in Wisbech today, that's where I do my youth work, and my shopping! It was Wisbech Halfords where I got new wiper blades today. I normally avoid Halfords but I needed wipers instantly as I am anal about a clean windscreen!

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
I used to drive for a living so distance doesnt worry me and when you look on the map wisbech is as near midway between Norwich and Leicester as dammit is to swearing. cant see any need to drag you towards Leicester unless you wat a longer drive out :) A47 for me A52 for Sean easy driving :)

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
We could/should also meet somewhere pretty :) and with good food :-D
I could drive a long time for good grub!

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Would somewhere like Peterborough be fairer?
In that area would be OK but not Peterborough itself. Its just a boring city lol. Been a while since I was out that way I am trying to think what places are nice out there. Market Deeping is nice as I recall

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you're looking Peterborough, Deeping, what about Spalding? It's quite a nice little town. Or Stamford.

Peterborough is categorically boring, I lived there for over 20 years until I escaped over here.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.