Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted to say hello I'm from Georgia and i had a few questions about my SLK320/ 2004
My car will not start it shuts off. It sounds like it wants to crank for 1-2 secs. Then if i try to crank it again no sound at all. I installed new battery and still would not start. I installed new Fuel relay module too. I wanted to ask around the forum before i tried anything else and before towing it to dealership. thanks...I sort feel like that sad song Its a rainy night in Georgia

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome to the board from Atlanta

There are a LOT of very knowledgeable folks on this board. you should have some suggestions shortly.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome x2 from Atlanta. We are going to have a gathering in the next month or so and you should join us. X2 on Kelby's comment, others more experienced will respond.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,199 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale.
usercp, edit your details, location/vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
173 Posts
My car will not start it shuts off.
So it does not start at all or it shuts off after it is started.

It sounds like it wants to crank for 1-2 secs. Then if i try to crank it again no sound at all.
Sounds like it cranks or does it really crank for a couple of seconds? Assuming it crank for a few seconds, then you try it again and it doesn't do anything?

I installed new battery and still would not start. I installed new Fuel relay module too. I wanted to ask around the forum before i tried anything else and before towing it to dealership. thanks...I sort feel like that sad song Its a rainy night in Georgia
Does it have a check engine light on?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Another greeting from Atlanta.

·
Premium Member 1998 SLK230
3,527 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.