Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,

Picked up my second SLK on Saturday.

Had an SLK280, Jasper Blue, 2008, for 2 months until somebody kindly rear ended me and wrote it off, just over a month ago.

Picked up my new baby last Saturday... learnt from the 280 and upgraded to a 350, Obsidian Black, fully loaded, including sport pack.

I'm so chuffed with it and can't help smiling every time I look at the car!!!

Looking forward to having this one a damn sight longer than 2 months and covering many happy miles in it!!

H

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Excellent, welcome from London via Houston! Hope you get to enjoy this one longer than the last!

Where in the UK are you? We are starting to get quite a few folks with steering wheels on the wrong side of the car on the forum - need to set up another drive and meet!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome and congratulations Helen_Jones.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Covering for jbanks15:

"Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location and vehicle info in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale.
usercp, edit your details, location/vehicle.
If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks! "

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,361 Posts
Thanks eddy and normski! i back from vegas a little poorer but wiser. thanks for covering for me!

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Welcome Helen!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey There, Helen! Welcome from Seattle! I love the term, I'm so "chuffed" with it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.