Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just bought a 2006 SLK 350 with 54k miles, fully loaded and runs great! What a beautiful car, power, handling and luxury ride feel with convertible top!!! Had a few minor irritants (eg. loose ashtray/lighter module and sticky cup holder module), now resolved thanks to SLK WF and hence now signed up. Great forum!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,228 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Welcome from Ottawa Canada. How close to Silver Springs?

You have great taste in cars (wink). Colours? Pics?

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,296 Posts
Welcome from Carlsbad, CA.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi everyone, just bought a 2006 SLK 350 with 54k miles, fully loaded and runs great! What a beautiful car, power, handling and luxury ride feel with convertible top!!! Had a few minor irritants (eg. loose ashtray/lighter module and sticky cup holder module), now resolved thanks to SLK WF and hence now signed up. Great forum!
Once again welcome and congrats. If by any chance you decide to add the SmartTop module feel free to contact me if you need any help with the install. I installed one in my SLK last week and it work on the 1st try. SmarTop truly completes the features that a hard top convertible should have.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts