Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just browsing the internet when i found this great website and had to join. I live in the small "sailing" village of Newton Ferrers in Devon, England. (i'm the only one in the village without a boat!!) I have just retired from the Corporate World after 38 years of hard labour. Now the Company car has been returned, i have taken the SLK away from my wife, given her an Alfa 159 Sportswagon to shop so i spend a lot of time driving down the leafy country lanes of South West England. I will monitor the forums with interest. Cheers. Chris

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

Reactions: JAZ 205

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan via Dallas Texas.....

Reactions: JAZ 205

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Ah, sounds like the good life. Congratulations on your retirement and all the good things in your life. Enjoy retirement, your time here, and your SLK.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now thats what i call a warm welcome:- 2 fellow brits and 10 friends from "across the pond" in less than 24 hrs. Thank you.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very impressed with the welcome received.:)

1 Canadian
4 Brits (from 4 Counties)
11 Americans (from 8 States)

Do you think there are SLK owners in all 50 of the United States of America?

Now that would be something...............

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
of course!! and puerto rico too! and guam!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts