Hey welcome to the forum Blue!
Hi Blueprintone, and welcome to SLKWorld.com from the UK Midlands - Thanks for joining us!
Don’t forget to lube those seals:
Mods you should think about doing to your SLK:
- SmartTop: http://www.slkworld.com/general-discussion/121481-what-smarttop-all-members-keep-talking-about.html
- OEM windscreen or Lighted/etched windscreen
Some tips to make your visit here more enjoyable:
- Post your VIN (or VIN of a car you're looking at) in the Vehicle Datacard Request section to get a free datacard (options on the car).
FREE!! How to get a free data card!
- If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
- If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
- Want to post a picture? Start a new thread or make a post, click ‘edit’, click on the ‘paper clip’ or ‘advanced’ and/or ‘manage attachments’ then ‘choose file’ then ‘upload’ and ‘submit’! If iPhone pics, you need to rename any additional pics as iPhone names its pics all the same, image.jpg.
- Want to 'like' or 'thank' someone’s comments? Use the ‘like’ button to the right or the ‘Thanks’ button, bottom right of any individual’s post that you like. This saves you having to comment.
- New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link in the info bar towards the top of the screen is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
- Also vote or enter our Ride of the Month competition: ROTM Submissions & Voting - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum
Your reply came out great! I don't have Android, but I do use a iPad quite a lot for viewing the forum, and it seems to work great there. If there are other that use Android on Samsung S3, perhaps they'll respond with their experiences too..Thanks dbgrn.
I hope this reply comes out OK. For some reason my Android Samsung S3 doesn't like this site at all. Not in web format or mobile. .... anyone else experiencing this issue, or know of it?
Reply will just take you to an empty reply window. Useful for general replies or additions to a thread.Thanks to you all for the nice welcome!
Can anyone explain the reply tab, Quote tab etc......
for me please. Seems a lot of different ways to reply!
you can use the 'like' or 'thanks' button for those posts that you like or find useful. :tu:• Want to 'like' or 'thank' someone’s comments? Use the ‘like’ button to the right or the ‘Thanks’ button, bottom right of any individual’s post that you like. This saves you having to comment.