Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

We've just acquired a '03 Silver 230K as a fun car, had it 4 days so far.

(been commuting in a Saab 95 2.2 Diesel (currently with 149k on it) so need something to look forward to...

Mike

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,123 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan......

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome from Bournemouth - the South has been doing well recently - Poole and now Wiltshire - soon we'll be able to have our very own get-togethers (when I get one that is - not really the same in a Honda is it?)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome from Cheshire!

I also have a SAAB as a second car - I am in fact using the SAAB more than the SLK (and the Lexus IS 220D it replaced) as I am saving the SLK I bought 3 weeks ago for weekend treats.

I am currently doing lots of motorway miles so the SAAB 9.3 TiD at 50mpg means more cash to spend on the SLK. Thinking of getting it professionally polished from Crystal detailing in crewe.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts