Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my SLK 230 Kompressor, fixing it up a bit, and I love it!!

Southern California is a great place for a hard top convertible - seal out the freeway traffic on a commute, then soak up the "perpetual" sunshine on a pleasure cruise.

Looking to soak up some knowledge about this baby - what typical problems to watch out for, the inside scoop on cool mods, and get to know others who appreciate this german masterpiece.

Thanks for the opportunity!

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
12,013 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts. Enjoy!

Reactions: SoCalSLKDude

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome SoCalSLKDude. Which city are you located?

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,313 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on your location and model and year.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘vehicle’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles. The SLK group around here is very active with meets and such.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Sounds like fun! Let me know when something is going on.

Thanks!
Watch for messages and posts in the CA section from Durkatlon. He's usually the one organizing the events.

Reactions: SoCalSLKDude

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,935 Posts
Watch for messages and posts in the CA section from Durkatlon. He's usually the one organizing the events.
Hah, giving me a bit too much credit there. I only do the ones that center on San Diego County. Others (SantamonicaSLK32, Bleen, others) usually do the Los Angeles area. Speaking of which, I think Bleen has scouted a nice road near Castaic Lake, so hopefully we can do a run in that area in the near future.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds great! I've never been up there before. Looks pretty scenic, with some exhilarating roads!

Is there a way to get on a list or group or something, to get notified when something is coming up?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts