Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered 2007 SLK280
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all :cool:,
I just bought in august an SLK 280 2007. It's my first Mercedes car. So far I'm enjoying it ! But here in Saguenay, Quebec the summer isn't too long :(!

But I do have some little bugs;
- left front speaker humming (driver door panel).
- Rear disc brakes hissing when applied sometimes at low speed (the pads are ok).

So I hope we'll help each other :tu:!
Greetings!
Sly

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,361 Posts
Sly,

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member #12/Moderator

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,360 Posts
Sly welcome from Phoenix Az if you want to extend your driving pleasure in the Slk Arizona really is not that far away on the map.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California. Hopefully those in-the-know will chime in soon.

Is the humming of the speaker always present? or only when the sound system is turned on?

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

·
Registered 2007 SLK280
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wel well, that's a nice welcome party, thank's jbanks15 .

So frogfoot there is a Hull in UK ? We have one here in Quebec too in the Outaouais region next to Ottawa Ontario !

Hi Benzguy formerly from Montreal ! I lived there for at least 28 years ! Is it nice living in Australia ?

Thank's to all !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts